Wine, Water, and Wonders You Never Knew Existed!
Who Likes Wine, Water & Wonders?
A wonderful five day New York adventure you never knew existed!
What’s the first thing that comes to mind if I mention ‘New York’? Skyscrapers? Broadway shows? Lights and congestion? Well, the fine, friendly people of upstate New York would like to present a 5 day tour that is just the opposite.
The Wine, Water & Wonders® of upstate New York entails a 5 day/4 night itinerary that allows you to experience more than just New York City!
Let’s explore the top 10 highlights together:
- Drive through the Catskill Mountains
- Corning Museum of Glass
- Watkins Glen State Park (I personally recommend an extra photo memory card if you visit here!)
- Pleasant Valley Wine Co.
- Seneca Lake Wine Trail
- George Eastman House
- Letchworth State Park (Fall is a wonderful time to visit due to the changing of the leaves, although every season offers stunning scenery)
- New York Wine and Culinary Center
- Maid of the Mist (I can personally recommend the night cruise – look for nights that fireworks are launched over the falls!)
- Top of the Falls Restaurant
If you’ve gone all the way to Niagara Falls, then be sure to sneak away to Niagara On The Lakes. One of America’s most charming cities lies along the Niagara River on its way to Lake Ontario, and offers a glint of peace, charisma, and a hint of prestige (with plenty of selections to find wines to suit any taste).