Why Cruise to the Western Caribbean?
Experience an area where old world land and sea combine with some of the most premiere resort spots on earth. Hop on a cruise line to the Western Caribbean and let the journey begin. It’s easy to see why Western Caribbean cruises rank among travelers’ most popular.
Whether you are swimming with sea turtles and stingrays in the Grand Cayman, or walking among ancient Mayan ruins and experiencing the Spanish influence Mexico’s coast, or climbing the famous Dunn’s River Falls in Jamaica, it’s all in a day’s fun when you sail on any of our cheap Western Caribbean cruises.
Each port of call in this region offers a unique and rich history and culture, and Last Minute Cruises ensures that your 4 to 5 day Western Caribbean cruise itinerary lets you discover the best of what each port has to offer.
Depart from Florida or any other major port on America’s gulf coast year-round and voyage first-class at discount cruise prices. Check out our deals on cheap cruises to the Western Caribbean and choose from one of many Western Caribbean cruise ships ready to set sail at your earliest convenience.
What You Can’t Miss Out On:
▪ Climb up spectacular Dunn’s River Falls
▪ Snorkel with stingrays
▪ Go horseback riding on the beach
▪ Dive with the tropical fish of the Great Mayan Reef in a submarine & snorkeling excursion
▪ Not a fan of getting your feet wet? Discover the inhabitants of the coral reef on a glass-bottom boat
▪ Feeling adventurous? Explore ancient civilizations as you climb mysterious Mayan pyramids
Find a Western Caribbean Cruise Deal:
We have selected the best cruises – from weekend getaways to more extensive escapes, we have a deal that fits your budget. Book online or call 1(866) 836-6963 to speak with a cruise expert.