Visit San Antonio’s UNESCO Sites
A Top 5 Travel Destination
The fall and winter season in San Antonio is full of events, festivals and concerts, and there’s world-class parks such as Six Flags Fiesta and SeaWorld to keep the whole family entertained.
Celebrate our UNESCO World Heritage Site missions with special events exploring their past and future. Whether a history buff or just a lover of fun, you’re sure to find something exciting and enlightening. Join us for the official World Heritage Inscription Ceremony on October 17.
For those fans of Halloween fun, treat your family to Fright Fest at Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Last Minute Travel booking site has activities up to 40% off:
- Natural Bridge Cavers from only $19 per person VIEW OFFER
- Fun Run Segway Tour is a great way to see the sights VIEW OFFER
- City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour at 40% off VIEW OFFER
- Get a FREE shopping voucher to area Simon Outlet Malls HERE
Last Minute Travel Club, a members-only booking website offering wholesale rates that are not advertised to the public, and we found exclusive hotel savings, like:
- Marriott Northwest: 3-Star at a 42% savings over other discount sites
- Holiday Inn Downtown: 3-Star at 31% savings over other discount sites
- Wyndham Riverwalk: 4-Star at a 36% savings over other discount sites
- Wyndham Garden Hotel: 3-Star at a 16% savings over other discount sites
- El Tropicana Riverwalk: 3-Star at a 26% savings over other discount sites