The Best Last Minute Hotel Deals for Mardi Gras
Everyone has a bucket list. An index, if you will, of ideas to be achieved and dreams to be realized throughout one’s lifetime.
Regardless of what things in your life you want to accomplish and/or see, there’s one thing we know for sure: everyone has Mardi Gras on their bucket list.
This year, on February 9th, make that dream a reality so you can finally go to your bucket list and turn “Celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans” into “
Celebrate Mardi Gras in New Orleans“.
Prepare yourself for the madness that is Mardi Gras by immersing yourself in quite possibly one of the most important parts of New Orleans’ cultural identity, the music:
Now that we’ve really gotten you in the mood, here are the top 5 hotels you can find in New Orleans this Mardi Gras:
Hyatt Regency New Orleans Hotel*
– This beautiful hotel has newly renovated guestrooms with amazing city views
Hilton New Orleans Riverside
– This hotel is a mere 8 minutes from start of the French Quarter, where beads are thrown from balconies, and people in costumes and masks party through the streets alongside the small foot-parades
– Attached is the brand new outdoor outlet mall, The Outlet Collection at Riverwalk, with tax free shipping for international guests
– The award-winning seafood restaurant, Drago’s, is on the property!
Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel
– The Astor Crowne Plaza Hotel is centrally-located: On the corner of Bourbon and Canal Streets
– Bourbon house, a restaurant that offers 50 different types of bourbon, is on the hotel property
– Great shopping just outside the hotel on Canal St.
Hilton St. Charles*
– This gorgeous hotel is just minutes away from the French Quarter, the Superdome, the Smoothie King Center, and the center of the Central Business District.
– Bourbon house, a restaurant that offers 50 different types of bourbon, is also walking distance!
– Great shopping on Canal St., a couple blocks down from the hotel
New Orleans Marriott*
– Walking distance from the Warehouse District (adjacent to the Central Business District) for a quieter, more upscale NOLA nightlife experience
So, what are you waiting for? Put on your masks and start begging for beads at the greatest free show on earth!
* As of February 3, 2016, hotels with asterisks are all booked up. We’re sorry if this inconveniences you 🙁
For even more deals, download the Last Minute Travel app and receive a discount on your first booking! Become a member of the Last Minute Travel Club and you’ll earn points toward free vacations!