Puerto Rico is the All Star Island
Puerto Rico is a Top 5 Destination Deal
Vacationers looking for truly unique experiences supplied by nature’s finest will have their dreams fulfilled in Puerto Rico. From bird watchers to a rain forest to a bioluminescent bay – a glowing ethereal neon green natural phenomenon.
Last Minute Travel booking site has activities up to 40% off:
- El Yunque Rainforest Hiking Tour from only $55 VIEW OFFER
- Bacardi Rum Distillery Tour – the world’s largest distillery VIEW OFFER
- Old San Juan Historical Tour & Shopping at 25% off VIEW OFFER
- Get a FREE shopping voucher to area Simon Outlet Malls HERE
There’s only one Puerto Rico, but there are many ways to get here. There are over 588 non-stop flights to main cities in the United States, 30 flights to the Caribbean, and 28 flights to Central and South America every week. The island is also the cruise capital of the Caribbean; its ports welcome thousands of sea travelers daily.
No passport required for U.S. Citizens!
Last Minute Travel Club, a members-only booking website offering wholesale rates that are not advertised to the public, and we found exclusive hotel savings, like:
- Verdanza Hotel: 4-Star at a 43% savings over other discount sites
- Gran Melia Puerto Rico: 5-Star at 55% savings over other discount sites
- Sheraton Old San Juan: 4-Star at a 38% savings over other discount sites
- El Conquistador Resort: 5-Star at a 41% savings over other discount sites
- Miramar Hotel: 3-Star at a 28% savings over other discount sites